Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Recent DC Happenings

 Lindsay and I purchased admission to the Newseum through Groupon. The museum is dedicated to exhibits and artifacts celebrating the history of American news and broadcasting. Here we are about to enter a 3-D movie! Stylin'!!
 This is the antennae that was on top of one of the World Trade Center towers. This was a very haunting exhibit.
Lindsay and I outside the main gate to the Mount Vernon Estate. You may be able to tell that the wind was blowing ferociously in our faces. We really enjoyed learning a lot more about our nation's first president. We certainly need a lot more like him.
Waiting our turn to enter the mansion.

1 comment:

  1. Aw I love your picture up there. Such a fun couple :) You've been busy! We have yet to go to the Newseum or Mt Vernon together, but you've gotten me excited with your pictures. I love 3d things haha. Can't wait for the summer and the sunshine.

    ReplyDelete